Cura Web supports every aspect of the administration and provision of care, within your care home. It is the central controlling point and repository for all of your care records. It supports you to improve care outcomes and helps to safeguard your residents and care workers.
Cura Web has extensive functionality and is customisable. Why use several different systems when you can have one that grows with you?
You can choose to utilise some or the entire module collection, dependent upon your preferences and processes:
- Inventory management
- Daily reports - these reports can include voice recordings and photos.
- Set care plans
- Staff planner - planned hours for each care worker vs actual hours worked - notification if care workers exceed their hours.
- Handover notes - can be sent to various people.
- Discussion - create a group chat showing an audit trail
- Financial dashboards and reporting
- Bed turning alerts and schedules
- Incident reporting
- Wound management
- Event planner
- To-do lists - can be seen by and sent to, any of your care team.
- Room and bed planning
- Medication management
- Health and safety checklists
- Meal planning and alerts - residents can pick their food choice, cooks can download the requirements & calorie consumption can be calculated.
- Shower planning - created as tasks for the care worker.
- Duty rosters
- Create How Do I video, audio or document user guides - gives information on a task or procedure.
- Staff training - See what has been done, when it's up for review.
We work with our customers to ensure every aspect of their care delivery is managed digitally. We offer a suite of software applications where each module is created with a specific purpose to support CQC compliance and provide evidence for improved care outcomes.
Spend your time where it’s needed. Get alerted of issues in real-time and a full care audit trail. Prove you deliver outstanding care; contact the Cura Systems team today on 6304 7500.